Red Bull Music Academy Radio had been broadcasting online for more than 10 years. Facing a crowded market dominated by streaming giants, the beverage brand needed stronger positioning for its Radio platform to appeal to a broader audience.
Moving forward, side-by-side
Your Majesty’s collaborative discovery process, an immersive workshop with Red Bull’s senior management and additional in-depth research, lead to a clear definition of the brand positioning moving forward.
The new vision was approached through solving these four main objectives:
- Drive awareness and traffic to RBMA.
- Be flexible enough to promote shows with vastly different audiences.
- Creating cohesive out of home, print, digital, social, retail, packaging and PR messaging.
- Communicate the brand’s strong musical perspective with a sense of urgency.
RBMA Radio’s traffic increased astoundingly, enabling it to solidify contracts with more high-profile hosts and artists.
Success in the U.S caught the attention of many new fans and RMBA Radio is currently rolling out in the U.K, with additional markets planned.
- Collaborative Working Sessions
- Communications Strategy
- Creative Strategy
- Workshop & Facilitation
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Creative Direction
- Visual Design